It sounds very good when i heard from so many peoples who are not the residents of bihar that " YOUR BIHAR IS DEVELOPING AND GOVERNMENT IS DOING WELL".
I just went my home town patna and really i found lots of changes. Really government is doing well.
But some questions in my mind apperes. Which i wanted to share with you and hoping a suitable steps:-
1. Is this enough for us???
2. When we stop going outside for income???
3. When people from other states will come to bihar for income??
4. We have only 2 PSU`s in bihar why???
5. We we get industrialized???
6. When master plan will applied in patna for smooth transportation???
And the biggest question is.........
7. WHEN WE CHANGE OUR MENTALITY???
We are the topper in india and also we have the top cheaters in exam too........
Education system is falling down, corruption is growing.
Even when you need a car on hire basis then the provider will ask any amount which comes in his mind.. no system of KM basis.
bridge (Gandhi setu) is under maintenance for last 10 years (i remember when i was preparing for engg. the it was started)....
This is our speed........ Is this our speed........
UNLESS WE CHANGE NOTHING WILL CHANGE.....