Laloo Yadav for being the prophet of destruction of Bihar
Rabri Devi for being an illiterate anunguta chaap dumb CM
Raj Thackeray for being a manhus that he is
Prithviraj Chavan for letting Raj Thackeray get away with his hate against Biharis
Sonia Gandhi for supporting Laloo Yadav who in turn destroyed Bihar and allowing Raj to continue with the kind of crap that cost Bihari lives
Mohammad Shahabuddin for brining terror to Siwan
Nitish Kumar for not doing enough development of Bihar
Do you have your own BIhari’s enemy number 1....
Who do you think is Bihar's enemy number 1.
We all are Bihar’s enemy number 1, except politician of bihar. We cast our vote and decide our self whom to cast vote.
But forget to choose right people. We all are move with some brand name and cast-ism that is big hurdle to development. Just forget the brand name. Choose any party member who is innocent and educated. Even if that one is independent cast vote to it.
Pahile hum badlege tab tho bihar badlega re mere bhai...
LALOO PRASAD YADAV
Laloo was the worst culprit.
You have presented your points in a very systematic and methodical manner. I really appreciate the way you have done it. I also agree with most of the offered points.
Aijaz Haque said:
I agree with you; but as per my thaough if we will change in our society we may be on 1st rank of national count. I suggest for the beow points:-
1. We try to avoide our illetracy (Ghawarpan) which show at alble top to bottom please do not mind
Are you agree ?
2. We must change our pysical personality face attraction and hair cutting specially as look civilize
Are you agree ?
3. We must avoide to carry overload vechiles Buses/Trains/AutoRikshaw/cycle rikshaw/Byke etc...
Have you travel upon auto rikshaw what you feel and again and travel countinue but why and how will get relax
as you aware permit by the government for a auto rikshaw is only for two seater but they load howmany you know
very well; if any fat person try o carry any autorikshaw the driver say something then that person seat at a little space
but how to avoide; our bad impression message going through out of world but we do not think upon the subject matter
4. Our style of all office we must avoide sleeper we must keep wear Shoes only IAS person wear the shoe maximum
looking in bad style sleeper as they are getting handsome salary after six pay commission
5.Languges are out of control we do not see or think who is around us attrendum abuses each others mothers and sisters still on genral talk also
6. Buses and auto rickshaw Drivers strats full sound attrctive sexy songs no body break them as pessngers are all types seats upon the veichles
7. No respect of elder/younger/male/female
8. Due to all the bad habit our all education knowledge and good thinkings are equal to Zero
9. So in the last we are responsible we are enemy number 1 for the loving state Bihar we can not blame to any one myself
i am responsible
Are you agree ?
If so kindly send me mail on: firstname.lastname@example.org
I will wait for your advises.
Some comments. at the end of the day, we gotto look in the mirror and we will see that its us to blame as biharis. we need to be electing the right people so that they can do the job of development and not rob us.
आजाद हिंदी भाई
तुम बतवा त बहुत ठीक बोलिस है । बाकी हम बिहारी लोगन जो हैं की नहीं अपने को बहुत कलंदर बूझते है और बाकी लोग जो बिहारी नहीं हैं उनको हम लोग बोतल बुझिस हैं । इ चोट्टा ललुवा और ओकर मेहरारू राबरी के का कहल जाओ । इ त दुन्नो मिल के बिहार को अईसा चूसिस है की बही ईसन कोई मिस्साले नहीं है ।
I think we have to change our life style & way of thinking about self. Corruption is also the cause of above..and we all r responsible 4 them.
Bihar no 1 enemy are Biharisssssss only
Republic of Mauritius
Well said Shalu ji , Munna Lal ji and others. It's too easy to blame others for one's ( or a nation or a state or a district) own problems. We always say that all the problems are because others or government, etc did something wrong and we are innocent. Let our concience be our best judge and definetely every Bihari contribute to the problems. That applies to all countries
Thanks for your discussion and advises all are rights upon their points but we are till theory discussion and debates only now is time to act practically; i suggest as:
1. Ms Shalu Ji lead as team leader
2. We must donate some to organisation for strugle
3. She make a task force / members
4. We meet to all of trade union and discuss the matter one by one how to solve the problem
5. We must spend some valuable time to make strong beautiful and new attarcive Bihar
6. Our dream should fulfil otherwise next genaration will blame upon us we will be enemy-1 that time
7. This Organisation should be as one of the best NGO registered in State (If not registerd must be, as i have no knowledge)
8. If we are serious upon the subject matters; otherwise do discuss and write your easy upon the subject we will read and increase our knowledge from yours script
9. If you are ready to think i propose donation for this society Rs 1000.- in starting my name should be first doner for the society
10. Kindly send your comments for practically way
11. Better life should be in progressiveBihar
12. Your reply should be appriciated
WITH BEST REGARDS,
Aap sabhoon ka bhai,