Other states of India are taking their state forward but where are we heading. Are we actually doing anything about your poor state? What are the things we can do to rebrand our state of Bihar?
Here are some ideas we can do, please feel free to mention some of your ideas. Let’s do some brain storming.
1. We have a good cultural heritage. We must exploit the Buddhist, Jain, Sikh religious places and attract religious tourism. This will increase revenue and boost local economy. It should consider holding summits on religion to boost tourism and awareness of the places in Bihar.
2. We should become a beacon of development for other states to copy. Nitish Kumar has done some good things for the state. We have gone a long way from Lalu raj to at least some hope to recovery. So we should become an ideal economic state for others to follow. It is Gujrat at the moment but we also have some scope.
3. Bihar government is in the process of establishing a new Nalanda university of international reputation. This will come as a good educational centre and a magnet for academics from around all over India.
4. Change the name of Bihar to Magadha and Patna to Patliputra. This will emphasise the past history and Bihar no longer will be a subject of ridicule for other Indians.
5. We should appoint someone as brand ambassador for Bihar. Any names welcome.
PMA is required; Positive Mental Attitude.
Here I will insist first and last topic because if we have to Rebrand our state then we have to advertise and for this we have to invite Guest. Hospitality would be good option for this. In these days, Hospitality or hotel industry is booming. IHG and Hilton group have announces their hotels in Bihar.
And about last topic, Name of our state, yes it should be changed. In management also, we insist if you would like to Rebrand your product then you have to think once on your product name. As we know, Bihari means one abusive language in Delhi, UP, Mumbai & other city. So we have to think surely on our state Rename. Thanks
Waah...waah, Ragni ji ne kyaa besuraa Raag cheda hai.
1. Too much use of words "Should", "Would" and "Could". Lack of English language knowledge reveals that PILGRIMAGE is confused with TOURISM. Buddhists and Jains come to Bihar for PILGRIMGE, not for TOURISM to spend a week or two in hotels, relaxing by pool side.
2. Again "Should" and "Should". We should be this, we should be that. Our mindset is "Bhrasht". If no electricity and water came to Chausa - and there are thousands of Chausa in Bihar - in seven years f Nitish rule, is it any wonder that Chausa villagers pelted stones on Nitish's car ? It is evident that Chausa villagers are more intelligent than youbihar members. They see real picture and react. youbihar members with low IQ hallucinate.
3. That so called Nalanda University of world repute is being established for last several years. Knowing our beloved Bihar, it will continue to be establised for next generation or two.
4. Changing name ? I love this brilliant idea. My MBA education allow me to agree with this suggestion. Bihar becomes Magadh and Patna is called Pataliputra. This is what we in MBA tutorials used to call Rebranding. Or old wine in new bottle.
Now here are some more suggestion for rebranding. Once we change name of our beloved state and the capital, let us call donkey a horse, an elephant a "Moos", Professor Saheb a Baklol and our Bihari girls be known as Apsara.
Munna Lal Kedia
MA, MA (usa), MBA
I thought old wine is good.
I propose any one from Bihar for this job. Any one who is strongly related to Bihar through his works in any field.